Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Jewelcrafting Building





A WONDERFUL building I must say!

Personally one of my favorite.  Mainly cause its great for gold.

L1-Basic Workorders and buy patterns.

L2-Put a follower in.

L3-More Work orders, work missions.


Its a SMALL building and I highly recommend not getting this unless you ARE a JC and if you are, KEEP IT!

Theres really not much to say about it though.  Its a proffs building that allows a very lucrative daily.



Now, heres why this one means more to me then the others:  At the cost of a L3 building and a follower working it, you can do a daily quest for 100-300 gold.  All it takes is you being a JC and giving them 1-2 craftable items or 20 ore.  All of which varies on the day.  Its quick, easy, and with a L3 mine and random herbs growing in the garden your completely self-sufficient for it.  By far its been the best pay off for me (especially since the Salvage Yard got NERFED!). 

I usually average about 200 gold a day off this per character that is a JC so as you can imagine, I never miss it. 


The other perks to this building is the increasing your crystals via work orders.  Not to mention the elements you get from the work orders and a chance at the Apexis crystals from work orders or certain quest items (for those on Legendary Questline) have a slim chance to come from work orders too.


No comments:

Post a Comment