Friday, July 10, 2015

SELFIE Tour of ICC

A bunch on SELFIES from ICC.  Also needed for the Achieve! 


 
For the Achievement.
 
 

Because im a lover of the third properties.  Nothing.  Me.  Enemies. 
 
 
I am the Lich King!  With a weird hate.   
 
 
 
 SNOWING!  I love snow!
 
 
 
Ow, Ow, Ow... Painful hitting, ow.
 
 
Me and the New Lich King.  He must like the Lichbane rune with those fiery eyes.
 
 
My shot with his shot.    Would ya believe that was a accident?
 
 
 
Love being able to do these emotes during SELFIES.  Make it abit more interesting..
 
 
Roar.
 
 
 
Don't forget the frosty souls!
 
 
What?  They make me smile.  Im slightly sadistic.
 
 
Rawr.
 
 
 
Hey... Where's the camera?
 
 
 
 
Its fun to SELFIE while you slow fall. 
 
 
 
And to finish it off.  I do love the blue flames.  I want some just like it!  Will go WONDERFULLY with all the chains..



Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment