Monday, July 20, 2015

Reference Monday!

Ya, not a update but I only got the two at the moment so Its not worth a Friday Update.


So, let me ask, any of you seen Sweeny Todd?  The movie or the play?  Well, assuming most gamers aint much for operas or musicals... Im betting you like Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean, yes!), well hes the star of this musical remake of the classic musical.

Anyway, its a barber whos sent away and come back looking for revenge.  I don't want to spoil it so just so you get the reference:  In the movie hes on the TOP floor of a shop and he KILLS with a old fashion razor (which at the time is the normal).  At the beginning of the movie he actually hides a body upstairs to keep it hidden before they find a... new way, to get rid of the bodies.  There, no spoilers!


Well, While at Stormwinds BARBER SHOP I decided, bored.  So, up I went.  And up stairs I go to the only room (just as in the movie, its one room above the shop).  And inside I jump on the bed and look over.  And OMG...Its a skeleton.  Under the floor board.


So why is this different from a "hey Skeley in the closet." thing?  Well take a look and tell me if you notice anything else to make that link!





Say, anyone notice theres dirt under the board..?  isn't this a top floor...?  o.O


Anyone else wanting to see, just go up to the second floor of SW Barber shop.  In fact, send me some of your own screenies, selfies, ect of the Reference!





Elve



HINT:  Its the Razor.  Same as Sweeny Todds "Old Friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment