Saturday, July 11, 2015

King and Queen of Flowery Pain!

It's the one, and onlys... King and Queen Floret!




For those who never did these... They hurt.  They have these wonderful attacks that just take either 80% of your health or ALL.

But, I found the simplest, stupidly easy way to do it..  Frogs.  Any Frog.  I can do this with one frog, or two frogs usually.  Depends on luck.  But on my worse day, I rarely need the 3rd.


How is it done you ask?  One spell.  Frog Kiss.  Just spam frog kiss!  Don't even bother with the others.  The biggest pains in your rump are smothered with Prince Charmings and die. 

Why?  Frog kiss starts low, in 200s but goes up to 500-600s.  It also has a chance to stun which forces a switch, giving you two rounds of no damage. 

I don't heal, I just kiss spam.  I don't even use jet.  At its peak, building abilities are insanely strong.  But this one is increased because their elementals.


So.. Ya.  Three frogs.  Any frogs.  Kiss to death.  Done.  Boom.  Easy!


Happy Hunting!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment