Wednesday, July 22, 2015

An Awfully Big Adventure! Achievement and Notes!




Since I've done most to all of the Garrison Battle Pets at this point, i'll be posting for these on Saturdays now!  (Well, mixing them in while I finish the last 3 or 4 from Garrison!)


My Suggestions: 

Get the elekk to 20+!  This is not a pet with attacks.  Its a Soaking pet.  If you want to start without my suggestions then consider:  How can I use the massive health to my advantage?  Figure out big attacks and about when to switch in to absorb those!


Its A achieve to have it at 25!  Why not do that first?  This means grabbing a 25 battle stone with that spiffy new 100!  Or just level stones..  Or maybe just a few dragging through with powerful 25 pets in 20+ areas to get it up?


Watch the times.  This requires SOME time sensitive Battles!  Including Darkmoon.  Try to be aware of that!


Don't rush!  Some of these fights will be VERY hard!  The Darkmoon ones alone are a pain but can you imagine it as a 2 pet?  Don't get stressed or upset!


Don't try this with 3 25 pets..  I have about 400+ 25 pets and I still think this will be a pain!  Why?  Because you'll need JUST the right pets for some of these and I don't have the most OP pets in WoW-even if I did, they'd get nerfed!  You'll need a HUGE variety!  Think of Timeless Isles, that battle scenario is maybe on par with this in some ways.  In fact, you'll need a few of those for this...


Plan!  Plan now and spread it out!  Its for your own sanity!


Well, that's what I got for now!

Look this weekend for Vesharr!

But for today...  Heres a How To for Ashlei!  (Since I put her in months back!)


You'll see it there too, but same idea.

Whip, whip till dead.  Whip, Heal on her plushie, it'll switch out.  Whip Talbulk to death.  Next you just switch in your leveling pet.  Then YOUR plushie.  Then just kill it off!  Done!

Good luck!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment