Monday, June 29, 2015

The heat kills...But im back.

I know I have a few very loyal-slightly pushy-followers!  And I am sorry for late the last few days.

As yall know I do a few post ahead of time but the last few weeks I've missed some due to the heat.  I don't have air in the house so between stress from colleges and the 100 degree weather in a house with one fan... I didn't really play WoW either.

Its no real excuse and I am VERY sorry!  So by the time yall read this I should of wrote and back dated all the missed blog post and a week or two ahead while I have a break in the heat.  Never thought I'd be happy to have Thunderstorms.


So thank you to those who have been messaging me and to all those still reading!  I appreciate it more then you can ever know!  <3  I'll try not to let anything lapse!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment