Friday, June 5, 2015

Silly SELFIE Friday- Horde Style.. Mostly!

Okay, so this time I hit Horde side!  Ya happy?  Just a few of my hordies.  Havent really had a chance to level them but I needed a few horde side anyway, so I grabbed some extras!
 
 
Pretty view, aint it?  I know their prissy as hell but I love their buildings!
 
 
 

 
Mages have fun tooo.  They make their own backgrounds AND halos!   If ya don't mind abit of Fel infused Arcane...
 
 
 

The skull looks kind of tiny...  And ya, its a selfie.  But I aint got a clue whos next to me...
 
 
 
 
 

Anyone else noticing a pattern?  SELFIEs = Death...  Always a weapon right above your head.
 
 
 
 

 Now its a Screeny ya but really...  Why the anger when we channel now?  In the old models they closed their eyes and chant.  Now every model freaking growls!








And a quick Ally to keep everyone happy...!  
And another Screeny to finish it...  Im riding with a gnome...  The ogre no like!
 
Wait.. Are Orge really any fraction?  Wait... They side with horde this expac!  Still partly horde themed!  Woot :P
 
 
 
 
 
Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment