Monday, June 15, 2015

Tribute to a Wonderful Actor




I always loved Robin Williams.  He was a HUGE part of my childhood.  I still have a TON of his movies including Flubber, Miss Doubtfire, Aladin, and newer ones like Night at the Museum and SO much more...


He was also a WoW player and honored with SEVERAL easter eggs in game after his death.

This one is a Reference to when he was the Genie in Aladin.  Though you cant see it in this pic you click a small lamp and out he comes.  Then followed by  him slowly shrinking as he shouts out a memorable line from the movie, disappearing back into the lamp.


RIP, may you find more joy in heaven then you did on Earth..  You are missed.  :(


A thank you to Nav for taking the pick for me so I would be able to share it with the rest of you.

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment