Saturday, June 20, 2015

Merlin Sends His Regards, Archimedes

Its a Disney Movie if you don't get it... I feel old...





Again..  No healing after I finished...  Its just that damn easy!  ><  Im noticing a pattern with my whelpling.



Take your Nexus Whelpling (Coldarra, in the Tundra) Cast Arcane Storm followed by a Mana Surge to death.  If it still lives then just swipe.  Done.  Boom.


As always I suggest atleast ONE 20+ pet to protect your ass.  Its just smart.  You honestly never know when its all going to be a crit-tastic barrage at you.  But again.. Never really needed it, the exp is SO minimal I don't even suggest popping them out at this time.  In the future, maybe it'll be better.

As always, i'll suggest ones that give decent exp.


And that's it.  Done. 


Happy Hunting!


Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment