Friday, May 8, 2015

SELFIE


 And Another fun installment of, SELFIE FRIDAY!  

Ya...

Is it sad im not even scratching the iceburg here?  I mean I feel addicted...


 First off... THIS is how you have a Too Many Whelps Achievement.  Pull both sides then selfie with the giant swaming mass with teeth!
 
 
 




 
Ghost Wolf with a Ghost Wolf with a Ghost Film in a Ghosty place...  Its all very Dead.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Im starting to find the fun things you can do while SELFIEing... Like Sitting/Kneeling.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Damn Helmet... Gets in the way... Look like I got Camara IN my head... Well, I might...
 
 





 
Clipping is Clipping...  I think he needs some Head and Shoulders...
 
 
 
 
 

 
Wow... The one thing ya never see clip is clipping in a selfie...  The Blindfold cant do new models.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Is it just me or do glowing runes just look SO cool in the sketch filter?  I mean really.
 
 
 
 
 
Okay...  Till next time...
 
I think I need help...
 
 
 
Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment