Friday, May 15, 2015

SELFIE Tour: Firelands

Okay im doing SELFIEs in places besides where I need to so... I did soo many in FLs it aint funny...



 
Theres something about rebirth that demands a selfie...




 
Hey don't look behind you but I think im about to be eaten!
 
 
 
 

Nice...  I got A screen capture in my SELFIE...
 
 
 
 

 
I gots me some horns.... Ya like?
 
 
 
 
 

 
What ya mean somethings behind me?  I don't see--OOOOH!  Its fight time...
 

 
But But But... He was posing!
 
(Seriously, He didn't need my help...)
 
 
 

 
Im with the worlds BIGGEST Hamma!  Wait till the folks at the Turtle see this!
 

 
Worlds BIGEST shoulders...  Hard to tell though, but me fitting in here is something.
 
 
 
 

 
Im green in the red.  Firey demon died for fear of the Irish Luck! 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Dogs... They don't like looking at the camera... Ever...
 
 
 

 
And lastly, the screenie of doom.  Im in burning roots... On hard rock...  Why are the roots not burning away and how are they floating in air?  In fact where could they sprout from?!
 
 
 
Okay, im done. 
 
 
 
Elve
 

No comments:

Post a Comment