Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pets vs Pest

Its TECHINCALLY a garrison Pet battle.  In fact its how you unlock the Pet Building!  So im going to call it a 'Pet Battle' Update rather then my regular post.  And im going to be doing a post on the building the up coming Weds!  Sound good?  Good!


Quick tips:  You CAN one pet these (now, they WERE harder) so feel free to bring in 2 leveling pets.  I know using 2 20+ im getting in the 100s a piece with hat. 

I personally suggest putting the leveling pets in first though because they all die pretty quick.


First off:  Carrot




Main and only really needed pet:  Some Frog.  Any Frog.  Frog Kiss it to death!  Seriously.




Next:  Gorefu!

 
 

 
 
Moth.  Start with Dust and then Alpha Strike till dead.
 
 
 
 
 
Lastly:  The Rat
 
 
 
 
Any Beast will work but I prefer my Robo Cub.  I enjoy the Maul and Bite combo he has. 
 
 
 
 
 
And there ya go!  Enjoy dearies!
 
 
Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment