Monday, September 21, 2015

Techincal Issues

Hey yall,

As all my WoW friends and more loyal blog followers saw:  I haven't been doing half the post.  In fact, all the ones that have been going up since the last Green Fire Post are scheduled.

I had a issue where my computer kept turning off...  And then it suddenly stopped turning on at ALL.  Turns out my 4 fans ALL stopped running at once, so it over heats before it even gets to the desktop.

Because of this, I cant update...

Since then I do have access to a laptop so im attempt to write the blog post so I can fully post and backdate everything as soon as im up and running again (which may not be till October, the only place nearby to get parts had to order and fucked up and got me the wrong thing...Fans are in no way or shape a power cord, ram stick, or motherboard...I wish I was joking) 

I am attempting to play WoW abit but this laptop cant handle it so I barely get to check my garrisons. 

Since its so choppy, I also cant take screenshots or videos for the blog making it hard to do anything but simple guides and rants. 


Thank you for being patient and asking about me in emails.  The blog isn't done, im going to keep posting, its all good!

I'll also be working on a few of the requests that I can too, and may start posting them just to keep from falling too far behind!


Thank you all again, I look forward to continuing my post with my computer running in tip-top-shape!  :D

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment