Monday, September 28, 2015

Tech Issues: Update

My computer is still messed up sadly, but i'm still trying to post some stuff.


Battle Pets are abit of a issue since I cant touch the screenshots so it'll be waiting..  But I am writing the articles so they can be posted right away when their back up!

I've managed to get all of the past Weds post covered though, even the back dates so I hope you'll enjoy!


--God help me, im glad I got to 100 before this happened... Hopefully i'll get my computer back before 200..Im nearly to 150 post totaled ready to post. ---

Also glad I kept SELFIE Friday post up and scheduled... All the way to November.

For those that remember my other post on what to do with SELFIE Friday after I finish the achievement in 2016 and what I should post in its place.  I've got a few emails but sadly I just cant get enough SELFIE/Screenies to cover it after that point so I cant keep it running.  So..  Please, more ideas!  I plan to put it up for a vote if I can get more so please keep poking at me!

I hope to see yall again soon!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment