Monday, September 7, 2015

All good things...

Im afraid they DO come to a end.  Yes.  Im not talking about the blog!  But a post.  You see, now that im finishing my achievement I have FAR less reason to Selfie.  As such, i'll not be continuing my Friday SELFIE post into 2016.  As such i'll need something else to fill that spot or take it out all together. 

Because i'll still probably keep taking SELFIEs and screenies (I always have.  For YEARS in fact) i'll most likely still do a monthly post on Monday's with a few screenies/Selfies either I took or that YOU sent me!  Yes, i'll still keep posting any fan given stuff.  But I just wont have enough to keep doing it on Fridays.

I know its months away but because I've been working at the Achievement I've been setting future posts for things like Post Milestones and Selfies.  My regular post I usually do on Sundays and my Battle Pets I tend to do Friday night since I have gotten request on what people would like to see next for those.



Since this IS going to be leaving me with a open slot Friday i'd love to hear from yall on what you might like to see posted to fill the space in 2016.  Comment here, on the FB page, or even send me a note!


Thank you for all of your support!


~Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment