Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Gara Part 2

Next step is to gather needed items for an Effigy.  Make sure you stay in BM!


I went to get the Crude Effigy first from Drywind Bonepicker in Gorgrond.

It dropped off the first one. 


Next I went to Frostfire Ridge and the two needed there:

Ancient Bone off the Thunderlord Giantslayer (Must be from Grom'gar)

 
 
As I put in my screenshot, these are usually found patting in the Hunters Hall, after spending a good bit of time looking, this is where I found mine.  Their abit rare.
 
 
 
Next was the Torn Cloth off the Necrophytes.
 
 
 
Though on the other side of the zone, a easy grab, easy kill.
 
 
 
Next was Gorebound Legionnaire in Talador for a wooden bowl. 
 
 
 
 
 
Almost done:  Warsong Marauders of Nagrand for a small fruit!  Luckily, these are like the FIRST thing you see on entering the zone!
 
 
 
 
 
LAST ONE!  Sethekk Prophets for the Elder Incense in Spires of Arak.
 
 
 
 
Hey... Im done with that part now?  Oh thank goodness...  Can you imagine without flying?  These zones are so spread out.  Take my advice, do it as you go to these zones for quest, dailies, ect.
Now the fruits of your labor:  A Spirit Effigy.  Meet me again tomorrow back at Gara so we can do the final part!
 
 
 
 
BE VERY CAREFUL!
 
DO NOT SELL THESE ITEMS!  Cause you CAN and they are worth SO much more in your bag, I promise!
 
 
 
Elve


 

No comments:

Post a Comment