Saturday, September 24, 2016

Thristleleaf Bully



A Humaniod Legendary with 2 grey friends (you can catch the friends if you need them!)


I used three undead though I think the two and another with healing might of been better.  Say a emerald drake.  But live and learn!


First was my Creepy Crate.  I used my AoE (3rd) and then attempted to apply Doom and then Agony.  The thing dodges so your chance with this are limited.

After going through that rotation I switched to my serpent.  Bones, Death and Decay, Fly by, and then Bones again.

Then switch back to my Crate.  Crate does his rotation.

Rinse and repeat till the bully is dead and/or your pets are dead.

Kill as normal (its random what two you'll get as his friends mind you so do as you can).

The backline should be lowered by the time you get them thanks to the crate so they'll only need a few hits.



This fight is very luck based thanks to the 2 turns of 50% dodge chance so undead that can damage backline during this time frame (Graves and Crate for example) are great to have.  When dealing with strong humanoid fights my serpent and crate are my go to combo because they DoT to prevent too much healing as they widdle away health.


But three Undead can cover this pretty easy but I know this method worked for me and Nav.


Happy Hunting!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment