Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Monk Artifact: Sheilun


So Mistweavers...  You have what has to be the SHORTEST run I've ever seen... I mean really... Easy and quick... I was in tears at the ease.


So this one is abit of running till you hit Terrace.  There you'll find our favorite Shando-Pan!


You start by fighting a boss, healing the "Tank" and freeing the other dps.  There will be adds... Drag them to your tank or kill them yourself.

The healing is pretty light at this time but you do still need to watch the health bars and do abit more healing as you free the others.


Next you'll move on.  You can pick and choose who you wanna focus more healing too in the dps but honestly you'll still have to heal them all... So just decide if you want dps that do dps but stand in fire, or dps that do less but actually move when needed.

I personally had two focus and the melee surviving.  But I had a 690+ ilvl and ALOT of experience as a monk healer and healer in general... For me it wasn't so bad but there wasn't really time to dps myself. 


All the same, I hope I gave you a decent explanation without spoiling the quest.  Good luck getting your healy staff!



My personal gauge on how hard this was?  10 being worse...  It would be a 3 easily.  For someone NEW to healing i'd say maybe a 5 or 6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment