Saturday, September 10, 2016

Ominitron Defense System



AND THE LEGION FIGHTS HAVE BEGUN!

This is three pets:  Elemental, Magic, and Mech.  BUT they switch out CONSTANTLY due to only having a attack each and you never know who you'll get next.

They key:  Don't switch too.  Stay on the same and do your best with what you got.

Personally I enjoy my Frog but I wish i'd of taken the critter ability for one instead.



My tips: 

Have each pet with a dodge, damage reduction, or heal.  These can be used between attacking the ones your stronger too.

AoE.  AoE attack when you can, I didn't have any AoE attackers on this team but I think AoE attacks would help a lot since theres a constant switch.



As far as what I did:

Frog-Frog kiss saved for the non-elementals and healing on the one I was weakest to.  Then water jet the Elemental.


Corehound (or whatever you want was a elemental)-Burn the Mech.  Dodge one of the others and scratch the other for steady damage.


Ony (Or any dragonkin... I didn't even need this one)-Whip the Magic and heal/flyby on the others.



This was a easy and simple mob and I wish you happy hunting!

Elve




No comments:

Post a Comment