Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Labor Day! --WITH UPDATES!

Happy Labor day to all my fellow Americans.  :)  I hope you actually got the day off or at least getting a extra 5 bucks a hour to make up for it!


Big news, big news! 

I know I mentioned I wouldn't be able to do anything on Legion content for awhile (due to me not being able to afford for a few months because real life sucks...!) but plans changed.  :)


I was able to get Legion thanks to a special friend and so I hope to start bombarding you all with post as soon as possible!



As far as Friday and Saturday post go, I'm afraid those will be Old content most likely till next month.  I really wanna focus on up to date content for the Main post (Weds Post).  So I wont have time to do a lot of Achievements, SELFIEs, or Battle Petting.



I hope to keep all the post up to date, but if their a bit late, please forgive!  I only just got the expac so i'll be taking my time to ensure I give nothing short of accurate info!


Happy Hunting!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment