Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Some Awesome Addons for Enjoying WoW

I mentioned the Raid and I'm working on RP addons list.  But I've been asked about my addons before.  So I made a quick list of what I enjoy using and why.


MyRP
Its fun to read what people come up with!


Altoholic
I have..TONS of alts... TONS...  It helps me keep up with EVERYTHING!


AtlasLoot
Who drops what?  Now I know!  Its older then the journal but it includes list for PvP, Factions, Tier, ect for all classes/armors so when you have alts its a bit more info.


Skada
Gotta keep up with my damage!


SpeakinSpell
Its a fun addon..  Lets me make random jokes, gratz, and be strange without putting forth any effort...


Titan Panel
Its a bar at the top of the screen.  Has cords, gold and how much I'm making/spending, and other nifty stuff in a neat package.


Deadly Boss Mods
The timers on major attacks are great when tanking or healing a fight you've never done or when your too focused to pay attention!


Handy Notes
Yall see this in my screenies, it shows Rares, treasures, ect.  Its Handy!


Postal
Its a loot all mail in one go.  Helpful for my AH alt!



Okay, that was SUPER quick I know, but I mention some of these in other post so I didn't wanna go too hardcore with it.  You can check out the Raid Option or the RP (coming soon!) for more details but till then you now know...

What I actually use!  It really aint much... Im a simple girl...

Elve


1 comment:

  1. WoW Anonymous blog is very nice and good to read. It always contains the information related to the world of war craft players and the other thongs related to them

    ReplyDelete