Saturday, May 13, 2017

Only you can Prevent Forest from being taken over by a mini Rag!



Three strong waters!  These Elementals suck..

The first one hurts like a truck.  Second one hurts a little less but can block damage.  The last hurts a bit but heals like bloody crazy!

I find Skitters, sliders, and the like are great for this.  And I love Frog Kiss so when I ran out of the others I grabbed a froggie.

Pump, Jet, Jet, Heal.  You pretty much just heal and use jet as a filler till either YOU are about to die or that the other pet will be killed by pump.  I cant stress that enough, pump is a 10% increase to your damage if you keep it up but if you only use pump then its of limited use because two jets can equal about the same damage as 2 rounds wasted on trying to get one pump off.


When your frogs finally out you'll start with Kiss, jet, heal.  From that point on you just keep kiss on CD and heal after that when able with Jet as the filler.


Doing this I don't always need the froggie but its a great, solid back up and if the crits as too painful I know the frog can take on two of the pets and still come out on top.


Happy Hunting!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment