Friday, May 5, 2017

Gamer's want Beach Bodies too!

We all know what the term "beach body" means...  But assuming you've heard different terms, its loosely meaning looking like a model while wearing a swim suit... Thin, pretty, toned. 

Now not all gamers are chubby but I think most of us have a couple pounds we can stand to shed.  It could be the junk we snack on, the soda, beer, energy drinks... Lack of movement...

You get the idea.


But not having that stubborn fat roll can increase your life span which means more gaming and despite what some think, working out 24/7 will kill you just as fast as doing nothing.  So we need a happy medium.


So I wanted to come up with some ideas to help my readers trim up a bit without leaving home.


Some of it is common sense...  But common sense aint worth shit if you aren't actually doing it...


So my need for more post will be filled... With some of THESE ideas!


It'll be starting the 19th and I hope yall don't mind the interlude (Trust me, I love WoW but I need a filler till I restock screenies/SELFIEs so please send some in, request guides, ect... I need stuff for Fridays!)


So thanks for staying with me this long and I hope you enjoy this little series while I work up my stocks again!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment