Saturday, June 10, 2017

Nightwatchmen love Pets too!

This one can be use for Pet Battle Master Beast As well.


There are many ways to do this one but I'm showing this one today.

My first one is a bought pet but one with a group heal can fill that place.  You mainly just wanna limit the pain of the AoEs. 

The second one has to go against a undead so critter attacks were a must.  I love applying the damage increase debuff and then knocking huge chunks out.  It makes me very happy.. Since it is a undead, I try to time a Stampede during the immortal phase so that atleast one will hit the last pet and apply that awesome debuff.

For the last I wanted a Strong attacker.  I love using Prowl and blasting them for a huge chunk.  Just remember not to waste a round of the debuff if you got stampede off before dying on the second pet. 

Either way, kitty will make short work on them.

So Happy hunting and grats on a tick off your Pet Battle Masters Achieves.

Elve

1 comment: