Friday, June 16, 2017

A Creepy Annoucement of a Personal Nature!

Yall know I'm struggling for Friday post at this time, but I found this awhile ago and it seemed like a good way to share some of my news. 


If you've been reading awhile then you know who Nav/Sal is.  My epic DK boyfriend he was!

Well, he isn't my boyfriend anymore, in fact he hasn't been for a couple months now.



I took this while running around and looking for treasures.  Pretty much, your crashing a wedding and stealing the ring... A Ghost wedding...  This is kind of wrong on many levels.

But Nav and I are actually engaged.  We'll be getting married in December.  <3


Nav and I met in WoW over ten years ago!  We've been together about 5 years this June.


I don't suggest internet dating for everyone, but it worked for us.  We bonded over boss kills, me yapping his ear off, and a mutual interest in gaming.  It was just friends for years before it ever became more... And now he leeches off my internet in exchange for fixing my plumbing (That actually isn't sexual, my father taught him plumbing and tree chopping so he could come cut fire wood for him and fix my 50 year old plumbing issues.) 


And somehow were engaged.  I'm fuzzy on those details honestly.. 


Well, that's all for this post.  But I would love some art, Screenie/SELFIEs, or even post from all of you to go into December and January since i'll be busy with holidays and the honeymoon so any help would be appreciated to no end!


Thank you for all your years of reading!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment