Saturday, June 17, 2017

Durian StrongFruit... What kind of fruit is he growing...?


 Oh look another Pet Battle Mastery tick!  ;3

You'll fight two Eles so you want some aquas for your beast.  And these Calf can do it.

Water Jet is your main ability use the other two as you see fit.  I pretty much solo'd the first two with Flat Tooth.

I brought out the Feline for the last because I love blasting them with Darkness, Prowling for increased damage, and using magic.  Or I could like the hat and broom.  I'm weird like that.

But you get the idea I hope.  Easy fight, easy knock out.  I have faith you'll have no issues at all even if you get critted like crazy!

Elve

2 comments:

  1. For a game freak like me, this is really good post, I am yet to play this game but reading it before actually using it always good. Thank you for sharing the post with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i am in love with this game. the way you have highlighted the means the game is to be played will do wonders for the newbies

    ReplyDelete