Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Restro Druid Artifact



So this one is fun, your getting the nightmare tainted tree...

Start by getting your blessing and moonwell water then venture to your "bed."

From here you'll wanna keep Rejuv up to keep your bar down.

Avoid:  Water (The red cloud mainly) and the Red blobs and their trail...

First thing you do is dispel the taurens vines (shes near the tentacles, and mine loaded in slow so it took me a few minutes to find...)

Your "Suppose" to sneak out with her, but mine bugged... So I just ran out, kept bar down, and grabbed the staff from outside.

From here you run back out (now in normal world) and your off down the yellow grass road to cleanse the corrupt tree in Mt Hyjal! 

Now... SAVE YOUR PARTY!  Aka, your tank and dps... Dispel, Heal, ect.

Now, kill DESTROMATH!  (giggle at the name, it DESTROyed everyones life...)

Avoid green blobs, Rejuv on EVERYONE (even self), AoE as needed, and toss a swiftmend or regrowth as needed.  (I found this part stupidly easy though it was pointed out to me by a non-healer that it was VERY hard..)

Before he dies a certain Ancient shows up and you get to get your staff!  Yaay!

Now, this is where it gets... Buggy...  Since 7.1 its a popular bug: Cant get the action bar after staff.
To fix this I personally found that opening addons button (from the game menu-Esc) and disable/reload worked best.  It gave me the icon via the side bar with the quest that wasnt there.
So once you have that, hit it, kill him, go on back home!

Now... Soak in the glory of having a special druid only title... Bask in it!

Hard wise?  I give this a 2/10... But being REALLY comfortable with my restro spec and healing... I'd understand why other would think its hard.  Just remember that druids are about HoTs!  So Rejuv like crazy and dont try to spam Regrowth or god forbid, healing touch... (I personally wont use healing touch outside of raids and out of combat)

For those not as use to Restro healing, I imagine its more like a 8/10.  But dont try to pally heal with a druid.  Take a moment to get use to the spells and you'll find it ALOT easier.

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment