Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Darkmoon Treasure Hunt!

So this time I felt like covering the Treasure Hunt, so sit back and enjoy the spoilers for 100 easy tickets!



You buy it from Galissa for 100 fishies.  And get your first clue.


As you can see, no quest markers, so you actually need those clues!


I found the first abit hard since at first I thought it was a caravan (The worgen one actually since they are moving homes) but this plat form is actually a barge, which can float away and to hobos that live out of a sac... You really do carry home with you.  So not sure which is the real answer.  But here on this barge is a tent with a bag.




The next one was so easy it hurt...  Who doesn't know about these cute toys?  And its the only place that has four ride able cats on Darkmoon.



For the younger ones, negligent means careless...  And who was Careless with the stoney eyed beastie?  Why this poor guy.


This one was abit of a pain, but penitent can refer to sorrow or guilt.  So I figured I needed to be somewhere along those lines... I started where the carnies were all passed out drunk.. That was a no go, then I remember that they have some pretty disturbing stuff when you run in!  So I found this guy being burned alive.. I wont bore you with History but the idea is that during Witch Hunts, burning the witch was a way to save the Witch and the village.  You BURNED the sin away.  Thus, burning the guilty to purge the sin. 


And of look, I was right!  It right in front behind behind the bushes.


This last one was a no brainer.  It had to be a wrecked ship.  This one is on the upper NE side near the islands.  And it has neither White nor Black sails.  But Purple!  To match his hat.


A quick swim down in front reveals the price, a chest of loot!




And there you go!  Enjoy the freebies!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment