Saturday, October 29, 2016

Halloween Pet Battle


For this Halloween special were going after the Undead! 

For this fun gambit you'll want some strong critters.

I chose:  A Squirrel, Rabbit, and Rat



I started with Nuts and used his barrage, then Cower.  I kept both up as much as possible and used scratch as a filler till dead.

Next was my Rabbit.  I paired my faster rabbit with dodge then stampede but watch the first pets health.  Use it only when you'll be able to kill her off with the first or second round or atleast get in two hits after it finishes.  Why?  Because any less will just waste it!  If you can land it in a way that you'll get to hit the second pet with it too then your golden!

Lastly is the Rat.  By this point your on the second round.  You should be faster but if your not don't touch your multi attack.  If you are faster then use flurry over scratch.  I'd start with stampede and finish it off as quickly as possible!  But if its nearly dead anyway then don't bother and just kill her off.

As you can tell its a quick easy fight but its perfect for a ghoulish holiday!


Happy Halloween kiddies!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment