Saturday, April 16, 2016

Okrut has a Adventure





I offer two options, one for killing while getting exp,  The other is a two pet which allows the plushie or a lowbie to be carried.




So the first is simple, attack with a humanoid and then two critters.


The second i'll explain since its more likely to be used.


Start with a Humaniod (I highly suggest Peddlefoot)

I start with the rocket and fill with bolt, hitting love potion when I cant hit or am too low and the proto is still up.


Once proto is down continue to kill as normal till dead.


Switch in the plushie/lowbie to take the immune Undead phase and frost bombs.


Once the roach is out scratch and use Survival as needed.  I didn't even use the third option but its viable to start with this at the start and then pull in the roach or plushie to take the final blast (This attack does miss if roach dies!)



Good luck!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment