Monday, November 16, 2015

WTF Challenge 3



I had to rush this one, but do any of you watch American Dad?  Well, this one reminded me of a episode where Hailey wanted to be a news Anchor, Roger of course is a greedy-sterotype trash reporter, and Steve is proving to be awkward with sex.

Well, Steve was given the chance to ask his sex ed teacher any question (anonymously, of course) and asked if a Vagina was "a vacuum that sucked a man up inside it." 

You can see where this belt just clicked that thought in my head...  I know its suppose to be shaman-ie and all but when you get it on a hunter and you notice is a mini tornado above your undies...

It turned into a vacuum that sucks a guy inside in my head.  I actually got a imagine in my head of a nude (WoW style nude ya pervs... Still had his briefs on) worgen trying to swim in a tornado as he got sucked into the belt...  Then I burst into tears I was laughing so hard. 


I have a strange mind.  Lets just say MY MIND is the WTF of the month, shall we?

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment