Saturday, November 28, 2015

Big Adventures on the Farm!


Not one of the hardest fights (atleast I never thought it was, annoying though) but certainly not forgettable.


What you'll need:

A Skimmer or similar Battle pet.  Plenty in MoP areas to be had!

A strong Mechanical pet with Batter and a faster speed then the grub!  I like my handy-dandy Cogblade.





I used this with my Elekk but you can use with a leveling pet too! 


First take your water pet out.  Pump over and over till Flowers dead.  I use to try and fight the sunlight (which you still can with these pets and cleansing rain over healing wave) but now I just blast through.


Turnips up:  Go ahead and prepare a pump but don't fire.  Hes going under.  During these phases heal up and prep a pump.  Now once hes up Water blast THEN pump to get the most use out of it!  Rinse repeat.


Grubs Up:  Attack as much as you can till your down.  (If using a leveling pet bring him out when you can but watch the attacks)   Bring your Mechanical pet up and batter the poor maggot.


I.W.I.N. button hit.  Done!


Happy hunting! 

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment