Friday, November 20, 2015

Stormwind Food Bank is OPEN! -- SELFIE Friday

Okay, I love WoW as much as anyone but you have to remember:  Its Good to help Charity.  So to celebrate Thanksgiving im asking all my fans to remember those less fortunate and donate food, goods, spare cash, and even your time this Holiday season.

It might not seem like much to you but it could make the world to someone else!  So now I've said my bit, enjoy the Collection of my own 'Charity' to Uldum! 













Oh yes.  Me and Navvy made a line of Feast out the Bank and to the Entrance of Stormwind City.  Many a random player ate at our little Bee Line.  And many more asked a kindly "wtf?  xD" but we had a good laugh.


Even though its in a game I hope our 500+ Feast Line inspires you to give alittle to your own community this Holiday!  (RL Community that is!)


Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and everything else!  And please share the love the rest of the year too!


Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment