Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Reputation Grinds: Consortium

Im actually writing this while I work on the rep (hah..)


Okay, sadly enough this is a time consuming run for a small reward, but if you want to be "Beloved" you probably need to hit it.


Luckily I found a super easy way to do it!  (Big thanks to Lozzo from WoWHead for posting his strat.)


First off, get to honored.  If you leveled via the group finder or atleast quested in Nagrand, your probably at this point or near by.

To get to honored you can just easily do the basic quest or run Normal Mana Tombs (I suggest this since its a easy reset with little effort!)


Now after you hit honored, it gets tricky.  Your ways of leveling are limited.  Smart thing to do would to be doing the quest NOW or you can easily follow the trick I am.


My new trick:  Spend several hours getting to know a spoiled prince!  Im not joking, do a full clear on Heroic UP TO PRINCE!  (This should give you alittle over 2k rep without any boost)

Now sit on your arse and let princey beat on you.


Why?  He summons adds through the fight.  Orbs: 8-11  Apprentices: 22-25 per kill.


These summon endlessly too!  Just do a 5 minute AFK come back, move prince away (orbs will follow) and kill all the apprentices.  Easy.  I found I got roughly a full thousand every 12 minutes or so.



I did this on a night elf druid, took me a few hours to get from honored to exalted but it was WAY better then the daily run.



Yall enjoy and good luck!  And dont forget, its still Anniversary so you can get a extra 11% per kill.

Elve



No comments:

Post a Comment