Friday, August 7, 2015

SELFIE Tour Vashj'ir

Just a few SELFIEs my mage did in Vashj'ir.  One of my FAVORITE zones!  I love it!
 
 
 
You DONT have to be in the water to get the achieve, just in the zone.  Easy as pie.  This IS needed for the Field photographer Achievement.  Which I am NEARLY done with...  Try to do it as I pass by rather then running to everything in one day.  Especially since I save the screenies for yall!
 
 
 
(This is actually next to a Flight Path in the cave near the giant snail.  Just prove it can be taken in ANY location!)


 
 

























































I love the water SELFIEs.  The movement and bubbles and even puffy cheeks make it all look so cool!  I actually want to take a panda just for a chipmuck pic!  LOVE it!



Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment