Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Garrison Building: Salvage Yard


I honestly WASNT going to do this one, but it was requested.


SO!

There was a time when the Salvage Yard gave LOTS of greens, greys that sold well, and had a higher chance for decent gear (I don't mean the 610s).  Plus you got a box every mission... It was a big profit..  But now...  If I seem less then my usual fairness, its because I really do feel this one to be a chore now.


On to it then.


L1-Bags.  Pretty much always 1-2 gears which sell for less then a gold.  Rare to see a green/mats.

L2-Bags with some boxes.

L3-Mostly boxes, bags still from missions below 95.


Bags:  One or Two Gears.  Maybe a green or a few mats.

Boxes:  One or Two Gears.  One or two greens or mats.  Chance for World Drops from any expac.  Chance for 610 blues (class specific)-These include armor and weapons.  Some are pretty cool for transmog.  All just slightly motived sets from other expacs.


So...  This building looks the same at all levels.  The boxes and bags DO NOT come as often.  If I do 12 missions, I may get a total of 5.  It use to be ATLEAST 9. 


It is worth it for maybe one or two characters.  The transmog, extra bit of gold, and chance for rare World drops and gear aren't exactly a bad thing.  But it really is best for a alt.  I personally still recommend the JC building for gold.  But if you have little need for a bank/transmog/void storage or have gathering proffs...  Well, it feels a slot?  I suppose selling the greens CAN be profitable.  Or DEing then to AH (as I do).  But its all up to you.  My feelings are just mixed!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment