Saturday, August 22, 2015

Elemental Duos, unleashed!



DING DING DING!  This is our LAST Garrison based Battle Pet!  Nice no?  Pretty soon we'll have COMPLETED Draenor!


First off:  Ya want a pet with Geyser or Whirlpool.  Faster is better.  But to go for more attack instead, I like to use one with Surge too.  Crabs became my favorite honestly.

This one should have no trouble finishing off the first pet.  If not, the second one will. 

Second.  Frog.  You should know by now, I adore frogs for elementals!  Its just so nice to kiss ya to death.

Third:  20+ Level pet.  Just make sure ya switch it in.  I'd say any BUT Mr Firey-arse is abit... unpredictable.  He has a major attack that can miss or nearly one shot you.  Because of that, a 20+ that can finish off that last few hits isn't a bad idea.


The exp is limited, barely 50s but as always, yall know im not too picky and I wont deny the rest of you that same joy either!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment