Saturday, August 15, 2015

Big Adventure! Vs Lydia Accoste!



I got to be honest.  This grand master is STUPIDLY easy.  Even with 19 pets.  Honestly, I usually do it with a team of 15-17s for extra exp!  They nerfed her bad.  Still, I share my method for success for those who maybe haven't beat her yet, or are just new to pet battles...!

First:  Aquatic Pet.  I like a Frog for frog kiss!  I find the attack well and truly OP.

Second:  Plushie (For Big adventure!) 

Third:  Critter.  I did use a stronger one because I expected it to be harder with the plushie instead...  But I didn't really need my third at all.



Easy trick.  Frog kiss, heal as needed.  If your after the exp, just switch before dying.  After you switch, use the critter to finish it up!  If your using 18+ rares, you should have NO issue and wont even consider needing the plushie to absorb.

In truth, you could just use a 25 critter and power level a lowbie with plushie in the party to get a nice exp chunk while ya do it. 


Her pets:

First:  Dots, Thorn Shield, Heal.  Elemental.

Second:  Debuff to increase your damage taken, Rot to make ya undead, filler attack.  Undead.

Third:  Debuff for it to heal, healing attack, Filler attack.  Undead.



Now:  If your Leveling (So easy, I don't even need a screeny!)

First:  ANY pet.  Just switch before ya die.

Second:  ANY pet that between 15-20.

Third:  Critter between 15-20.  Main damage source.  Pretty much finishes it up.

If you use a pet under 14, I suggest using a 20-22 critter to still get exp for all while power leveling.  If you'd rather just power level two lowbies, just use a 25 critter.  Best choice is to have them both switch in and out during first pet since it mainly just reapplies a thorn shield.


Again, simple and easy (Like Ashlei).  But this one rewards a bag daily that can include a pet or rare stones.

Well, that's all for this week!  Happy Hunting!

~Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment