Friday, March 13, 2015

S.E.L.F.I.E. Friday!

First Friday post for this one.  So lets start off with just a few Random Selfies.



First got the Camera (without the lens)



 As ya can see, without that lens (which ya get later in ANOTHER garrison Mission) actually takes the action bar and everything else away.




I swear, I go INSIDE a Raid and I still get photo bombed!





(btw, this is the upgraded camera.  It makes it a toy too so everyone can use it!)

Oh look, just me!





Really man...?  I think I got photo bombed by the raid too! 

(Are those hanging oozy things suppose to be eggs, goo, or what... I've always been scared to ask...)





A selfie within a selfie...  Is that a type of Selfie art form?!
(Hey, atleast she thinks its funny!)





Playin with those layers... (Oh, the toy has Three different filters!  This one below is Dead Filter.. Or Spirit Filter... Makes you look like your dead.)  Oh... A title photo bombed.. >>;






This is the Old Timey Filter...  Again man, really?!  
The filter itself looks cool.  Kind of hints back at that old Linkin pic from Ungoro Crater, dont it?
(Oh... Were my eyes closed?  I guess my mage was getting tired after a long AQ run...)




My Turn to photo bomb Nav... Choo Choo!






Well, I hope yall got a few laughs out of this post.  For anyone wondering the first two were in a L1 Garrison and the last few were taken inside AQ 40 (The beginning, First boss area, and then the last few in the Oozes room... We might of been celebrating the drop of that pet... That i've been after for months...!).


Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment