Friday, March 27, 2015

Selfie Friday, Lets go Old Timey!

Seriously, remember the Old Time "Selfies"?  Those were straight out ScreenShots!  

So im doing this updates with some old screenies I had saved up that I thought were semi cool.




You've seen it a hundred times but this is a stone carving of one of my favorite Villains in WoW!  Lets see who knows who she is...!  ;3
(btw, it was taken in UP!)






Gilneas and their FAMOUS manor for royalty... Ah... Soo pretty.  I love the lighting!  Im so happy you can still visit it.







Outside Throne of Thunder.  I just felt pretty.  I had JUST got my full transmog set (including my swords!) and I had this cool little mount that a friend of mine didnt... I had to show off alittle before we started raiding!









And Lastly... Lets go singing, dancing rooster, chicken, thing!  Who remembers this from before the Vale was destroyed?





Well, that was fun.  Its nice to touch on old screenies.  Maybe i'll do it again another week!  But I think the up coming week i'll get back to real selfies again.. :P   

If anyone is interested in sharing their own then feel free to share in comments or send me a email and I might post some fan selfies/screenies one week!

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment