Monday, March 9, 2015

S.E.L.F.I.E. Friday! Plus Updates

Calling this a Update... Ya.. Update..!

Well, I guess i'll just post a few updates....!

First off, imma start posting sometimes on Mondays and Always on Fridays!


Heard that new toy?  The S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera?  Well im not only messing with it but im doing the achievement for it.  So every Friday i'll be posting a few pics of either the places for the achievement OR some random silly screenies from me or my boyfriend!

On Mondays you'll see things like this.  Update Post.  For either the site or interesting things that are changing in WoW.

This will leave our normal post day, Wednesday, for just real updates with all that fun stuff ya want to see!

Im debating on setting other dates for special things like Battle Pets and the like.  Oh well, only time will tell!


Elve

1 comment:

  1. I am new to your blog and found it really interesting, thanks for updating us by sharing this post. Going to bookmark your blog to read more such posts

    ReplyDelete