Wednesday, April 29, 2015

WoW Tokens

I know you've seen and heard hundreds of things about these little things, and ya it MIGHT seem like a stupid choice for a regular update, but I really want you to see that its not a bad system.


First off, for 20 bucks you can make 20-40k gold in WoW.  Pretty much, a legit Gold Seller.

And those-Like me-who struggle to maintain their WoW time are given a way to play for free.


You might be thinking the price is too high but it does go up and down:  Its High today but tomorrow its lower.

"Gold Sellers are RUINING the market!"  Bull shit.  They haven't hurt anything, in fact this would HURT them!  Its a legit way to get gold at their usual rate EVEN when its at a low!  When I get that spam shit its for 1 dollar per 1k gold.  Well if this tokens at a low of 20k (I've never seen it below 21k either!) then THAT is their rate.

In fact, the normal community is now the Gold Sellers.

Nother Word to the Wise:  The price change wont effect the person selling it.  You put it up while it was 50k?  Well once its your turn to sell you get 50k.



The logic is:  More tokens, cheaper cost.  But the profit is already set for the seller.


This means that people wanting Gold should jump on it while theres only a few up to maximize their profit and then in turn DRIVE the price down for people who find 25-30k more reasonable for WoW.




Now are you thinking "OMG ELVE!  That's a LOT of gold!"  I call bull.

I personally can average 700 gold a day PER 95+ alt.  My 100s are pushing 1k a day atleast.  Why?  I focus the gold!

So if that means I have 30 days to get my needed gold then between two 90+ I should never be hurting for time.


As a altoholic I hurt less then some though.  I had 30+ 90s before the expac even hit.  Now im up to 3 100s (Been too busy for more) and several alts are 95+.  SINCE this expac hit I've bought 2 months of WoW, the 100k Bike and am a few short thousand from the big Yak.

Garrisons are your DAILIES!  But MUCH faster.  If used right then you can easily rack in the cash.


In fact, I think later on i'll make a few post on how to maximize your Garrison Missions.

So, my rant is done and I hope you leave with a better understanding of the token. 

That way you can maximize your GOLD income or FREELY feed your addiction!



Oh:  And if anyone cared.  Blizz comes out a winner too:  Their getting a extra 5 bucks a month per token for someone else to buy your time.  Your not cheating them.  In fact this isn't really a kindness!  Its them adding a 5 buck surcharge to a sub so someone else gets gold from it!  So please, don't feel guilty when ya take advantage.. :)


Now, if you'll excuse me, im going to go enjoy the pampering I only get once a year.. When Nav tries to figure out what he should do before tomorrow morning. Happy Bargining!  ;3


Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment