Saturday, April 25, 2015

Ashlie! My FAV Exp booster! + Plushie Achieve added!

Lets Switch it up again!
 
 


This is my FAVORITE fight for EXP because I can pretty much solo fight it!  So here we go.


Onyxian Whelping (this is actually a Achieve pet but you can get the look alike from outside Ony's Lair!  They have same attacks and model!).  This solos.  All you really need is the Heal and Tail Sweep but I do include Fly Off.


So, to win:

Kill first pet with about 3 Tail Sweeps.

Elekk comes out, Heal then Fly Off.  This pet 'sleeps' and switches out.

You come down and charge the Talbulk with BOOM!  Just Tail Sweep him down and once the Plushie is out again you pull out the leveling pets to each get off a attack (Plushie does NOT attack you so bring two L1s if ya want!) then just finish it off with your Whelp and your done!




As always I highly suggest using a 20+ pet as a incase (Never know when your going to get hit by 5 crits in a row.  I can not help that mind you!) and then I prefer a pet under 10 for the current Achieve im working towards for 75 pets raised to 10.


Now:  When using hat im getting about 1.7k for my 20+ and 3.5k on my 9ish pets.

When using 20+ pets I do seem to get 2k on each.  Not sure if its a glitch or what.  Just reporting that!




I wish you all the BEST of luck!  Enjoy this wonderful EXP fight (since they screwed us out of Erris!) while ya can!  I still stand by that this is a WONDERFUL fight for those grind pets.


Elve


Updated for Plushie:



Same Idea as above, treat the plushie as a leveling pet!

1 comment: