Saturday, April 18, 2015

Blingtron 4999b and Friends!





Alright, first off allow me to explain how these buggers go.

Though they are robots they are "camouflaged" to take damage as critters.  So for best choice Beast kill faster. 


As you can see above I perfered Non-Beast with Beast attacks though.


First was a Core Hound (Not tame able, must be bought with the authenticators.  As someone whos been hacked, I HIGHLY recommend these!) But you could use thing with similar attacks Honestly.  (There are a few on Thunder Isle such as the Razortooth or the Lava Crab in Eastern Kingdom.)

A Elemental is what I suggest for Blingy since he ends it all with a big boom.  Elementals will also take reduced damage in most cases.

My second choice was a Robo Cub.  The second/third pet used by opposing team will put up a shield to turn 50% of damage back at you for 2 turns so what using larger attacks.  I personally perfered a mechanical pet for this one since it could revive incase I screwed up and killed myself.

For the third I used a 20+ Leveling Beast or pet with Beast attacks.  Atleast I use to.  The exp is barely 50 with hat now so it wont matter much.  I don't always need a 3rd pet and when I do its only to deal about 200 damage and finish off the revive phase. 


You see my suggested above, so now I wish you luck in your own hunt!


Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment