Monday, February 6, 2017

Finally Back in the Saddle!

Finally have internet back, uggh!


I wont name names but I think tech/repair guys not showing up when their suppose to isn't a ground breaking discovery... But as you can tell, it was a couple weeks late.

Wont bore you with the details but i'll be starting post soon as I can.  As I said in the last post, it was no WoW, no Internet so I'm only just now able to really start back on anything. 

That said, my first goal is to get the event post up and then I'll back date a couple post if needed to get everything caught up.

So please continue to be patient with me, everything should be back to normal by March! 


This may happen again when I finally get to move (because i'll need to get a new service) but I hope to have a bunch of post wrote up before that so it'll just keep rolling while I'm gone.

Atleast this is my hope.


As I said before if you want to contribute a post or two then please just message me, let me know.  Screenies, post, videos, ect.  I really want to avoid another time block so the help is appreciated!


Have a Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Elve

1 comment: