Saturday, June 25, 2016

Narrok couldnt handle the Adventure!



Without Plushie!


His pets are L22s.

Hes using a Aqua, Critter, and Beast.  So the basic strengths tore him to pieces.  I used 24s cause its all I really had.  o.<  But you got the idea!







With Plushie!  (Just cheat, get it done!  ><  I just don't have anything between 18-24...  Its a problem!)


A flyer with Beast attacks or a Beast with Mech attacks is best to go with your plushie.  It follows like without one but my lack of levels I just used 25s and downed it.  You'll find wasp and jungle beaks from Warlords are great for this or you can try the Mech Boar or Robo cub. 

Happy Hunting!

Elve

My Wasp actually solo'd this.  HIGHLY recommend that one.  Quite a killer.  No crits, but no misses either.  Sooo... Ya.  Pretty easily done with a 25 wasp!

No comments:

Post a Comment