Monday, February 22, 2016

Techinical Difficulties?

Soo... Ever have a blond moment?  I sure have for the last two months.

I've been using blogger via the phone to upload to the site for my post (mainly because its been easier for me to do it that way due to long hours at work) and I decided to log on and check my hits, see if I had any emails....  No post to be found.

I had a short freak break.  Turns out, all my post that were suppose to be uploaded were failing after saying they went through.  Luckily, I have them all saved as documents on my phone still so i'll be reuploading them via the computer this time and assuring they all go live!


Sorry for the confusion and thank you for continuing to check out the site (seriously, I knew the hits went down but I didn't realize that was why!)


So i'll be seeing you again real soon with updates galore!


Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment