Monday, February 29, 2016

Mini Posts Warnings

Enjoy my posts?  Well they'll all be coming but they may be off or in Mini Series.


I have some personal stuff I need to attend to so my WoW and blogging time is getting cut.


I know this warning is abit late, but from March 2nd till May my post will be... different.  So please bare with me.


During this time im freezing my account and going to be out of state and visiting my boyfriends family and sick mother (no really, only time I can meet her.. I may not get a chance to see her again sick..).  So its an emergency and I have to get Preped and packed.


But never fear, i'll upload as I can and I have so posts set to pop while im out!


Thank you all for being patient and great fans you are!


FYI, we hit 200 posts but i'll be setting the celebration for later on when I have time to make the post!


Happy Leap Day/Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment