Monday, December 14, 2015

Update on Posting Ideas

I asked, and I received abit of feedback!

As yall know, I need something to replace my Friday post in 2016 and i've been getting a few interesting request.

1.  Combine my Monday Post to Fridays.

My WTF challenge, my little glitchy fun, and those post were mentioned.  I can see me doing this because these do involve screenshots or SELFIEs and it would leave Mondays open to me for updates, News, and mile stone art.

2.  Videos

This is something i've been getting request for actually..  From pet battles to raids and instances.  I've been considering this but my current software is Bandicam and it opens my computer to ALOT of viruses in the process..  So i'd need a new software first!

3.  More SELFIEs...

Okay, I really cant people.. ><;  I just cant do that... I want them to be more then random clicks and that's what they'd be if I kept on.  I will still be doing them every now and then though, very happy to know yall like them that much though!

4.  Class and Spec Explanations

I would consider doing this, I really would but I dont think I could stretch it for more then 4 months.. Not a whole year though unless I just included random changes..  But I may do a week long post with this sort of thing, or maybe even use it with the first option if I need a extra day.

Thank you for the request all the same though!

5.  Zones and Quest

Okay, i've got request for explaining zones, and for doing Questing guides...  I feel as if the questing one was a troll because yall know I dislike questing.. ><  But I will highly consider both because I feel I could stretch the zones over SEVERAL months, maybe a whole year and the same for questing guides.  But don't expect to see a questing guide anytime soon my friends... If I can get a co-writer, then I might do one, but meh..  I just get so bored with questing and im just too busy to do a whole zone a week.

6.  Leveling Guides

Yes, I can stretch this, but to make it more then 2 months wouldn't be worth my time, or yours to read.  Even the stretch of 99-100 isn't worth a whole days post.  Especially since the exp needs will be nerfed VERY soon.  I will consider maybe a week long post of this sort though.

Again, thanks for the request, but it wont fit well enough for this particular need.  I will try and work it in at a later date though!  :)

7.  Gold Farming

Again, not a year long posting!  I do plan to do a Gold farming guide for garrisons, I can do one for every expac in fact.  But its more of a once a month post that still wont reach 12 post totaled till there's ALOT more expacs.



Well, that's about the line my Friday make up post are going.  I do appreciate all the ideas, I wish more of them could be stretched longer.

Yall made it clear you want to see more post, you like my Friday post (which im happy with the response im getting!) but I need to decide what i'll do soon!  So please, share your ideas if you have more and tell me what ideas above your interested in seeing as possible week long post or our new Friday post!


Thank you again!  :)

Elve

No comments:

Post a Comment