Friday, October 30, 2015

Undead take over SELFIE!

To celebrate the coming Halloween, we have a special subject!  UNDEAD!

(I wanted to add more, but because of the crash I didn't have time to get more good shots...  Maybe next year it'll be more of a take over!)

 
 
Demons Vs Undead!



Because its a glitch.




 
Because its not Hollywood!
 
((Hollywood Undead, for those that didn't catch the reference...))
 

Undead Spider (Costume..!)



Undead Pepe!  Well, Scarecrow... Makes me kind of think of children of the corn...
  Side Note, my priest went Warlock for Halloween, Trick or Treat?


The Undead Weapon of Choice! 
Ya, I dare you dks... Just try and say you don't have/want/trying to get Shadowmourne!



 
 
 
Its a rampage!








Happy Halloween yall!
Elve





No comments:

Post a Comment